domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Witch activity best shows your level of English?
I think that the orals presentations shows our truely level of English. Because the speakins for me is the most important thing that you can learn. The dialogue is good too for show the level of writing. And the normal exam shows the level that we have on writing.


Witch activities were really useful for you to improve your English?
One thing very useful to improve the level of english I think that's travel abroad to a Anglosaxon country. There you can practice a lot your speaking of the english lenguage.
And in the class speak with anika is very good for improve the speaking.


Witch activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
All the activities that we do in the english class are useful. But I think that the blog and the portofolio are very labourious and we spent on there lots of ours. If we reduce the numbers of entries in the blog, for exemple, maybe we can see all of the mistakes.

Whitch activities did you enjoy doing and would you like to do again next year?
I enjoy do the orals expositions, and the speaking with anika.

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September?
Yes, of course. My vocabulary is better and my writting too because I use lots of connectors. I think that this year we have done a good work.

No hay comentarios: