domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Comentari de les orals presentations:


-MARINA SARQUELLA , natural disasters
facts I have learn:different kinds of disasters: -floods, -tsunamis, -bizzars, -mudflows, -volcanic eruptions, -limnic eruptions...
Ideas for my presentation: good pronunciation and it's too long.
General impression: very good.

- BERNARDO SANTOS AND IÑAKI FDEZ:
"Crimes in United Stated of America" USA: a very dangerous country.
Facts I've learnt: I didn't know there were so many differences between blacks and white homicides.
Ideas for my oral pres.: Choose an original topic like their!
General Impression: Very good

- ADRIÀ ALFARO: "Skinheads"
Facts I've learnt: I didn't know that Skinheads appeared too many years ago, that the RASH are the most radical Skinhead's groups and that is the girl who organise the fights.Ideas for my oral pres.: I saw a very good structure of oral presentation, it's an other positive point ;) And a very interesting presentation, for me!
General Impression: For me he did the presentation very good! He speaks in English very well.

LAIA SALO I ELISENDA LLADÓ
Helpless dogs
Facts I have learned:- Each year nearly to 200.000 animals are abandoned.- The consequences of the abandonment are: traffic accidents, diseases...
General impression:Good.

Miriam and Anna Genís,Poverty & patronage
Facts I have learned:-patronage = apadrinar-Vicenç Ferrer ONG started 6 years ago- They are god fathers.
Ideas for my presentation:I like the idea of the letter, and the topic was amazing.
General impression:Very good

- CHAINEZ SELLOUM:
She talked about "The famine"
Facts I’ve learnt:She explained to us some sad things, like:One child dies every five second a day for famine.The causes for famine are: Expensive aliments, there are a lot of people in poor countries, and some epidemic diseases.To resolve this problem, there are some organizations like:“Food and agriculture organization of United States” or "World Food" (the biggest humanitarian organization of the world).
Ideas for my oral presentation: She is very expressive, and this is a positive point.
General Impression: I always say the same, her English is so good, but, this time, I don’t enjoy with the topic so much, I have to say that she explained a lot of interesting things but it was so long.

NEUS PAGÈS AND MARINA JULIÀ:They talked about "diseases" like Bulimia, AIDS...
Facts I've learnt: I knew a lot of things about this topic because I always find information about illness, and all of this things, but I learn some new things, like: Each day, die 2 persons about anorexia o bulimia, and every day this illness is improving.
Ideas for my oral presentation: A good power-point!
General Impression: They did a good presentation, the topic wasn’t really original but I love this kind of topics, so I enjoy the oral.

Alejandro and Adrià Carmona, The waste.
facts I have learn:- In the world there are a lot of waste and we don’t know where goes this waste.- People threw condoms in the sea.- The solution with this problem is recycling.
-Ideas for my oral presentation:- Show different things to develop my oral presentation.- General impression: GOOD

Ariadna, Animals mistreatness.
- facts I have learn:- There are a lot of poachers that kill the animals.- Thousand of animals are used and sacrificed for experimental intensions.- The ownes train the dogs and afterwards they prepare the fights.
-Ideas for my oral presentation:- Give some solutions about anorexia and bulimia.
-General impression:GOOD

Carles and Claudia: they talked about drugs. They started with a dialogue. It started in 60s. Drugs are really expansive. // Have you ever bought drugs? // Really interesting.

No hay comentarios: