lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

ConversatioN

A: Iñaski
B: Odam Grasillo

A: What's up Odam?!

B: Hei! Such a sideburns! What did you do last weekend?

A: I went to Passarel•la because I have the VIP.

B: Wow! With the VIP! And how did you get it?

A: I have it because I am a very importan person, not like you. I have it because I am the best.

B: Hei, hold on, not that much! And how the match was?

A: I was the midfield player and in twenty minutes I scored four goals. We won eight - one against Vilamalla and their goalkeeper was crying a lot.

B: Poor goalkeeper! Hahahaha! I haven't scored for five months, but I am a killer.

A: What's your ranking league?

B: We are the worst team in the league, but that's because we have a lot of bad players like Ckemoa, and that's why I don't scored too. And your team? what's your ranking?

A: At the begining of the season we were ok but then as the time past by we fell down.

B: You are worst than as! Oh... stop talking of football. I am working with my oncle in a carpet and you? How is the school?

A: The scool it's ok. I don't do so much work but I have a good marks except quimic because of the teacher.

B: Oh my good, I can't understand it, when I was in the school I didn't work and my marks were really bad.

A: I am sorry Odam, I must go home! See you later!

B: Ok, doesn't mind. See you!




* We don’t post the podcast because we thought in class that we will know how we can do it, but today, when we finished to record it, we try to post it with esnips but we couldn’t.
Sorry!

No hay comentarios: