martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

My best wrtting at English class.

Like the orals presentations I have done lots of writting during my life. These writting are all small samples of my english level.

I have choose the writting titled Psychologycal necessities. (You can read the article in the first page of my portfolio).
As the vast majority of things in this world, an important aspect to improve is to make many writings. In our articles we can observe the current level we have.

The different between my article Psychologycal necessities and the others:
1- The note of the last article was pretty good.
2- I was able to structure the issue correctly using connectors, possessives and things for progress on the correction.
3 Like the oral too, the lenguage and vocabulary used was better than the rest of articles and letters becouse my level of english every year improve.

These is my opinion of the work realized in 2009

No hay comentarios: